Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PC Ports A-Plenty

Assassin's Creed comes out next week for PC. I was initially looking forward to this title, and reviews on it were varied. The 1UP review was particularly critical. But I'm still interested to play a game that borrows a lot from the Prince of Persia games, as this was made by the same studio, Ubisoft Montreal. It drops April 8th for PC, and it may be one I investigate.

Mass Effect, the game that everyone said was going to be XBox only, an exclusive, no never anywhere else, comes out for PC in May. I said it was going to come out for PC, because BioWare as a company likes money. That will be one I pick up. Hopefully they will fix the slightly painful inventory system.

No word on when Grand Theft Auto IV is coming to PC. I know it is, because every other game has, and I know for a fact that Rockstar also likes money. I will wait for it on PC, as I have every other GTA game, because shooting people on a television is not something my 6-year-old is ready for. And also anti-aliasing.

And in Halo 3 news... Nah kidding, thankfully it's not coming to PC. We have enough shooters.