Friday, March 28, 2008

Two Bowsers Done Right

Greg and I were doing some team matches versus random opponents in SSBB yesterday evening. We both picked Bowser and we were pitted against two very small opponents: Link and Olimar. Wow, it was a beating.

One hilarious moment. Previously I had grabbed ahold of Olimar while Greg breathed fire on the poor guy. Sensing an opening where I would either distract or grab Link as he flew back onto the stage from a prior smash, Greg attempted to smash pre-emptively. It worked like a charm.

Here I (as the lighter green Bowser) go to grab Link, with Greg already winding up.


Link is in my grasp just as Greg follows through with the smash and...




BOOM. KO.



You can also see Olimar winking out into the background as Link flies off. Cracked me up.