Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kane's Wrath Unleashed

Command and Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath has been let loose upon the world. My copy of said wrath, boxed and shipped through the mail, should get here later this week.

I've had extremely bad experience with pre-ordering PC games from retail box shops in the past, having to chase around Columbus to find copies that I already paid money for, so I just ordered online. Gogamer.com has been pretty good, and their price discounts essentially provide for free shipping.

But, the game seems to have gathered some pretty high praise. The user average score is 9.2 at Gamespot. Even discounting rabid C&C fanboydom, that seems pretty good. There are lots of things I'm looking forward to in the game, not the least of which is the strategic mode that I've mentioned several times before. I was also just checking out the epic units, like the NOD Redeemer and the GDI MARV. They look incredible.

Hope that shows up soon; this expansion looks like a ton of fun.