Saturday, March 1, 2008

A little Team Fortress 2

Had to jump online and play some TF2 last night. Got on a pretty good server. It was the home of the Ars Clan, apparently not related to ArsTechnica, which was the first thought in my mind. But it was a pretty hilarious group of people nonetheless. One match on 2Fort the admin turned on all chat and people were yammering on and on about random stuff, cracking me up, and Kasey as well.

I enjoy TF2. The classes are all very interesting, even if I've just stuck mostly to Soldier and Medic so far, having just played a few hours. Had one great match supporting a heavy and breaking right into the opposing team's area just as the ubercharge filled up. Kill assists galore.

And then this jerk showed up, killing me, stealing my intelligence. I swear. With friends like these, who needs enemies, eh? Luckily I managed to outlast him. And by outlast, I mean stay on the server longer than him and avoid his rockets in his absence. Whew.

We definitely need to get the crew together for some additional TF2. I'd really like to get that achievement that requires you to play with seven other people on your friends list.

Do I have that many friends?