Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Need for Speed Shift... Good?

Uuuuuuggggh dammit. After the travesties that were Need for Speed: Undercover and Need for Speed: Prostreet, I'd just about sworn the entire series off. Although I'd had a great lot of fun with the Undercover and Carbon issues, the last two were just awful. And I was sad, because I really liked the series, and as a great arcade racer on the PC, it couldn't be beat.

So now the new issue, Shift, is out, and I assumed it would be crap. I thought I could just go on drooling over Gran Turismo screens and waiting for that to come out. But noooo, Shift comes out and is actually good, begging me to experience its loud, revving action.

The problem is I have Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Scribblenauts, Silent Hunter III, Uncharted, a LAN party coming up, and a Microsoft exam to study for. Probably gonna have to wait on it...