Friday, February 29, 2008

The one that got away

We had a great match on The Scheldt last night. An incredibly aggressive start from Greg including five mortar halftracks, great defense by Mike utilizing 88's and other equipment, and a pair of late-game Panthers from me to seal the deal.

Unfortunately, my game save is messed up.

So, the below video is not from that match! Instead, I bring you gameplay from another match earlier in the evening. In an uncharacteristic team arrangement, I'm the lone American, with Greg and Mike both playing as the British Commonwealth. Mike has an impressive display of emplacements (with some great late-game Victor targets) while Greg uses British commandos and light tanks to create an intense pocket of fire right inside the German bases. I manage to do something with airborne and tanks, but it's not nearly as splashy.

Enjoy the video montage below.