Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mario Kart and More

We've decided to make this Saturday a mandatory day of rest after the crazy time we had last weekend. Even if the mandatory day of rest does include laundry, dishes, or other chores, it's still easier than preparing for a wedding.

I was playing a little bit more Mario Kart online this afternoon with my son online, which is still the most fun to be had with the game. Mario Kart is now to me even more enjoyable on my new 32" Samsung LCD TV. It's a huge difference now, definately with two players, and I'm sure when you crank it up to 4 per screen it's a world of difference. Also with the newly aquired Wii component cables along with the widescreen mode on the Wii, all gaming on the Wii is greatly improved.

I'm also excited to try a little bit of PC gaming on the new TV as well. I've heard that Sins of a Solar Empire looks amazing on the big screen, so I'm going to have to get that set up.