Friday, November 20, 2009

New Super Mario Brothers Wii Complete

Well, when I say complete, I mean I beat Bowser. And wow, what a fun boss fight that was. A great trick in the beginning, and a crazy run for your life afterwards. Ah, what fun. We'll all look back on this later and laugh.

But really, the game has been a lot of fun, and there's still a bunch more to do. I skipped around a little bit (and yes, I took warps in the form of cannons, bad form to be sure) so I have some levels to go back and enjoy. Lots of Star Coins to pick up, secrets to find.

There's also the whole subject of World 9. A new twist, to have a world past Bowser's domain! Maybe I shouldn't give too much away for those who haven't finished the game. Suffice to say that while entirely optional, it taunts you, and it's not easy to get to any of the worlds within...