Sunday, November 9, 2008

LittleBigPlanet "Finished"

The "finished" is in quotes because, of course, finishing a game like this with a wealth of community-developed levels and loads of collectibles is impossible. But I did finish the single-player story mode of the game, which took me over two weeks to actually do, mostly because I was having too much fun fooling around with playing levels over and over again. LittleBigPlanet has been loads of fun, from single-player missions levels, to co-op story levels, online player-created content, and let's not even get into the level creation. I have a Ninja Warrior stage that I think turned out really well. I have ideas for several others, too, if I can get some time on the game away from my wife and son! Even in it's "finished" state, there's plenty more to do in my LittleBigPlanet world.