Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Gangland Violence in the Palm of Your Hand

I keep having tons of fun with GTA: Chinatown Wars.  The game had been proceeding slowly at first, doing some delivery missions here and there, maybe doing some intimidation or stealing merchandise.  Made fifty grand dealing smack, which was useful to buy more arms and property.  However, I graduated to the big leagues last night!

Finally got a massive mission to sink my teeth into. I had to get into a rival gang's base, set charges to weaken the overall structure and finally blow the place apart. Obviously, they were unhappy about my activities and attempted to stop my progress. However, my M4 was wielded too well! I planted my charges and dove off the dock into the bay, making my escape on a small boat. I'm on a boat *%!*%$ don't you ever forget!

Not sure how much I've got to go in the game, but I can feel like I'm closing in on an ending. Hope there are a few more bit set-piece story missions to romp around in before it closes up. Guess I'll have to do some of the vigilante and noodle runs to draw it out. Already did the firefighter missions so I could become a Flame Retard and fireproof!